Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Validation... the gift that keeps on giving

omg...

I just had a crazy conversation with my executive producer where...

  • she validated so much of what I've been striving for...
  • she commented on my new style of dressing...
  • and how confident I appear now...
  • and how I walk differently and present myself differently...
  • and how that plays into the workplace...
  • and how when you see someone that takes care of themselves, subconsciously, you know they can take care of business...
 ... It was a thousand things that I have been going over with my therapist for the last 6 months...
In return, I told her how I certainly look towards her when I see someone who "takes care of themselves" by the way she eats, dresses and I know she takes care of her body, and how she is an example. She was so thankful and told me she needed that ego boost.

And we talked about leaving our comfort zone, and how as a boss, she judges people based on their appearance.

What am amazing gift I just got!

No comments:

Post a Comment