Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nutmeg Grate-N-Shake

I want this too. Its a nutmeg grinder. Its pretty much a uni-tasker... but does have the added bonus of being able to hold the actual nut.

0309011244.jpg


What I like about this little contraption is that


a) I wouldn't have to take out my big Microplane

b) This allows for actual collecting of nutmeg (which is kinda hard when you're using the large microplane... you then need a collecting contraption, and then use the measure spoon... then what do you do with all the left overs!



c) You can store the nut.










d) This is more assessable.
I've been indulging a lot in nutmeg,
especially when I make my yummy oatmeal.








Now, whether I cave in and buy this, I don't know.  But I DO have a coupon for BBB... If only I had more space in my spice cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment