Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gratitude March 16

YAY Whole Food Wed!

I am grateful for:

1) The AMAZING conversation I had with my boss yesterday... she pretty much validated me on everything I've been working on for the last 7 months... AMAZING.
2) Some me time last night to watch General Hospital.
3) Being honest with my husband last night.
4) Being of service to a friend in need.  She is me, 18 months ago. I know exactly what she is going through. 
5) Finishing all my water yesterday, getting 45 minutes of walking in on my lunch break, and vitamin D absorption!
6) For all the St. Patty's Day decorations adorning my office... I love any holiday spirit.
7) For the delivery date of my new couch!
8) Hulu & Tivo.
9) For my work out tomorrow.
10) For getting up early and preparing some hard boiled eggs for the rest of the week.
11) That I am not in Japan, suffering from having nothing and not being exposed to radiation.
12) Not being a parent right now.
13) For my job, just for today.
14) For not NEEDING to explain myself when someone doesn't wanna hear it.
15) For being loving and kind and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment