Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

I got a hair cut yesterday! Woo hoo!

Its one of those things that I always let it go too long, then I wonder why my hair is just... a mess.  It wasn't even like the length was super long, but the layers (I come to realize after Erik pointed it out) were all grown up, weighing down my curls!

So, $$ bucks later, and 1 deep conditioning treatment, Voila! Lighter more manageable hair.  Looking back on my google calendar, I realized that my last hair cut was over 6 months ago... this is pretty normal. I need to try to make a hair cut appointment every 3 months or so.  It hard for me to shell out 60 bucks or so on a "trim" but really, I'm worth it.

And if I were to add up all of B's hair cuts... every 3 weeks or so, he probably spends more on his than I do on mine!

0309011037.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment