Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gratitude March 17

1) Being invited to a meeting yesterday with the president of my company.
2) B's number to the union jumping 50 spots because I got to watch him do some actual footwork.
3) Tonight is a therapy night.
4) Seriously great meeting and fellowship.
5) Seeing Jessi's sister. She's so stinking cute.
6) My food weighing under a pound yesterday at Whole Foods.
7) The gorgeous weather this morning during my workout.
8) Having a trainer that listens to me.
9) My post fellowship chat with Lisa.
10) My little ipod speakers that let me shake my butt in the shower post workout.
11) My green shirt.
12) Being surrounded by green treats in the break room.
13) Having the will power, and self love to stay away from the break room.
14) Asking my HP to help me wake up at 5:30... and then again at 5:45 and 5:50... SCORE!
15) Not having lower back pains lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment