Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gratitude March 3

1) That I've been coming home to a husband.
2) For a great meeting last night.
3) For light traffic again this morning.
4) Having a stash of cereal in my desk so I don't have to go without breakfast.
5) Knowing that my sister got out of the house today
6) For my husband.
7) For program friends. Sometimes its hard to really talk to non-program people about problems.
8) My candle at my desk and its masking abilities
9) My boss' bacon perfuming my desk.
10) That my car is very dirt free... on the outside at least.
11) My upcoming scheduled forced week-long hiatus from work... rest for me!
12) Therapy tonight!
13) Eliminating clutter from my life, even though it hurts at first... Growing Pains!
14) Having both of my parents "around"
15) Being loved, just the way I am.
16) Looking out for my own best interests.
17) Technology, and a new flavor of Kombucha!
18) That I find Peanut and granny smith apples "appropriate" and "Delicious" snacks... instead of chocolate and chips.
19) For knowing how to ask for help when I need it.
20) My Supergirl panties that make me feel invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment