Friday, March 11, 2011

Gratitude, March 11

1) I am grateful for the phone call I got at 6 am this morning, waking me up, because it means that I am loved and cared for by my mom... she was worried about tsunamis.
2) I am grateful that I can spell tsunami ... but sadly only because of practice.
3) I am grateful that I am NOT in Japan, but that I can pray for those who are.
4) I am grateful that I just came back from a walk with my husband.
5) I am grateful that I took myself on a date yesterday and saw Beauty and the Beast.
6) I am grateful for the fact that I'm getting money back on my taxes, despite feeling disappointed at the amount.
7) I am grateful to have re-connected with a friend who I haven't seen in 2 years. It was so great to be able to open up to her, and enjoy her own spirituality.  Its nice to have spirituality sisters!
8) I am grateful to have had lunch in Santa Monica with my friend, and my mentor... while looking at the horizon, knowing that we will not be affected by the tsunami.
9) I am grateful to find out that the Santa Monica Coop allows you to bring in your own containers... which means I do not have to use plastic bags!
10) I am grateful for the sunshine I got today, and hopefully some vitamin D.
11) I am grateful to know that despite feeling unsuccessful, fat, bloated and frustrated... I still had a better day than the whole of Japan.
12) I am grateful that I have a job.
13) I am grateful that to have creative outlets.
14) I am grateful that I can find food to eat at El Pollo Loco.
15) I am grateful to have people in my life who are PRO-Melanie and who cheer on my successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment