Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gratitude March 5th

1) For the cinnamon, nutmeg (freshly shaven), slivered almonds, raisins, and almond extract that all paired up together with my organic milk to make a luxurious bowl of oatmeal this morning.
2) not needing to rush to eat it cause I have today off.
3) Hugo's restaurant last night. A restaurant that can cater to my new eating habits.
4) That my husband found MANY things on the menu that he wanted to eat... he CHOSE Quinoa!
5) $3 movie theater on Victory/Bellingham that was showing Sanctum.
6) That I'm not trapped in a cave in New Guinea.
7) A sunny Saturday morning.
8) Being able to practice what I learn.
9) My 50% & 40% off coupons at Michaels
10) For my Food Network
11) My willingness to take care of myself, and close my eyes while signing the credit card slip.
12) A week off. Oh the possibilities!
13) Sleeping 8 hours
14) Tickets to the ballet tonight!
15) Friends who send me articles about things that interest me! Its nice to be thought off, even when you are in the states, and they are in ... KENYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment