Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gratitude March 15

1) I am grateful for being able to restart my morning after a client pissed me off.
2) I am grateful for the compliment that my friend gave me about my "out of my comfort zone" dress I'm wearing.
3) I am grateful that I found my missing hair product.
4) I am grateful for light traffic.
5) I am grateful for my salty spelt pancakes that I could grab on the go this morning.
6) I am grateful for practicing telling people my needs, and getting a positive response.
7) I am grateful for my purple tree that never has to leave my desk at work. (see pic below)
8) I am grateful for the walk I took yesterday at lunch. Yay vitamin D and exercise and journalling!
9) I am grateful for my new black pumps I wore yesterday.
10) I am grateful that my new black pumps I wore yesterday did not hurt my feet by the end of the day!
11) I am grateful that I skipped out on my Monday meeting and enjoyed my first night home!
12) I am grateful that we moved our clocks forward, and I left work in the DAYLIGHT!
13) I am grateful that I got to see a sunset on my way home last night.
14) I am grateful for my tickets to the Hollywood bowl for a fun date night.
15) I am grateful that Brian genuinely thanked me for making him dinner last night.
16) I am grateful for the water cooler at work and the free coffee.
17) I am grateful to let me ego go after being disrespected by a client.
18) I am grateful to that my abs hurt.
19) I am grateful that I took salmon out of the freezer this morning. Dinner will take 15 minutes tonight!
20) I am grateful that I'm willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment