Friday, February 25, 2011

Um, did you even READ read my email?

Dear NY & Company Customer Service, 

I have been a long time customer of Lerner. Then Lerner NY. And now, NY & Company. I have seen customer service come and go. But this last week, I experienced truly great customer service. That which I have not experienced in quite a while.

I was shopping at the Los Angeles, California store, and specifically, I dealt with "Mandy" and "Frankie". Mandy rang me up and took her time, helping me with sale items and explaining discounts, while Frankie was like my right-hand gal, getting needed pants from the back, and switching out colors. It was truly a pleasure to shop there. I told both Mandy and Frankie of my appreciation for their quality of work, and now, I felt it was my obligation and honor to let you know as well. I will definitively be shopping back in March to redeem my City Cash.

Gratefully,

Petunia


 ------------

Their Response:

Dear Petunia,

Thank you for contacting www.nyandcompany.com.

We sincerely apologize you may contact our retail corporate customer service division at (800) 723-5333 (ext. 42015) M-F 10:00am- 4:00pm.
 
You'll find we're always adding new products and offers, so please stop by www.nyandcompany.com again soon.  We appreciate your patronage.

Sincerely,

NY&CO Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment