Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Browns

I don't know why, but I got my new shoes last Friday, but they sat in the shipping box until this morning.  I think, deep down, I was afraid they wouldn't fit. And I'd have to go through the rigamarag of returning to the vendor who I never bought from before.

So, in my mind, as long as I didn't try them on, I still had a chance...

Yup, makes great sense.

DSCN0142

I'm very happy to announce that they fit. And I'm wearing them to work today! Along with my "new" brown halter top ($5.99) and "new" green blouse($5.99). I use "new" because I picked them up at the Donation Store... come to think about it, I'm also wearing my "new" jeans ($7.99)... also purchased at the Donation Store. Seriously, this is a NEW me. Included with new underwear that I bought at the outlets last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment