Friday, February 11, 2011

OUT!

YAY and the productivity continues! Christmas Tree/decorations, DOWN. ORGANIZED. STORED.

I'm eliminating much needed crap from my closest, my shelves, and my refrigerator! I am NOT a garbage disposal! Out damn ketchup packets with high fructose corn syrup! Out my beloved Pretzel M&Ms, OUT!

I did make some yummy cardamom scented chicken with garlic and ginger. Its another recipe from my 660 curries cookbook. I'm making way way through it!

Brian calls the new addition to the kitchen family, "Flamer". He's so cute. I'm thrilled that when I go to make a new Indian dish, I usually only need to go to the market for the produce, and not the spices :)

DSCN0129

Cardamom Scented Chicken with Garlic and Ginger

My bother in law came over for dinner. It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment