Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kitty

I'm going to kill you! by Petunia21
I'm going to kill you!, a photo by Petunia21 on Flickr.
Ohhhhh. This is Patra... short for Cleopatra. She was once upon a time, a stray that wouldn't go away until my neighbor took her in.

She's probably the first cat that I came to like.

We never had cats growing up, more preferring the company of mice, rats, hamsters and guinea pigs alike.

Patra would routinely wait for B to get home so he could pet her while he was having his cigarette. I had my own special language with the kitty too,

Yesterday, our neighbor had to help Patra into that big cat condo in the sky filled with oversized yarn balls and catnip for as far as the eye can see.

I'm truly saddened by Patra's departure. She was a good kitty.

RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment