Monday, January 28, 2013

Killer at Large: Why Obesity is America's Greatest Threat

Yup! This is what I watched last night at 10:30 PM in my bed with my ear buds in my ear while B slept like a baby on the other side of me.

I always get anxious before a trip. Fun trips are NO exception. I could not sleep. So I surfed my Netflix queue.

This documentary is pretty much about obesity (especially childhood) in America and how there are many layers as to WHY kids and adults are obese.  A lot of finger pointing as to who is to blame. It was interesting and when it comes to food, propaganda and advertising dancing around pharmaceuticals, I am a huge conspiracy theorist!



This is available for streaming on Netflix and you can download it on demand from Amazon and probably a bunch of other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment