Friday, June 3, 2011

Breakfast Options Expanded!

In my ever expanding need to mix up breakfast... I found this Ezekiel 4:9 cereal at whole foods. Not cheap, but this box will live at work, so my 6'4 husband won't be getting his hands on it!

Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal

I haven't eaten it as "cereal" yet... I have been using it as an accoutrement to my yogurt. A little faux granola.  Its certainly crunchy! And NOT sweet at all.  I still added a touch of agave nectar to the oatmeal for the tiny bit of sweetness. But overall, I'm happy with a new breakfast find!

0603010950.jpg

1 comment:

  1. i love mixing cereal into my yogurt. or crunching up granola bars to mix in. i tend to put in Kashi Go Lean Crunch. i've also tried Go Lean Crunch on a whole wheat wrap on top of peanut butter...it's not half bad! a pretty good after work-out food.

    ReplyDelete