(in Scotland, this is called a "must go soup")
- 1 cup of white beans, soaked
- Remaining disgusting chicken stock base that we used to buy
- The last can of mushrooms in my pantry
- The last of the shredded carrots from 3 weeks ago
- 1/2 of the remaining purple cabbage left in my fridge (oh my god, does 1 head of cabbage shred to!)
- The remaining stalks of celery in the fridge
- 1/2 the green and purple kale in my fridge (stems removed and ripped into pieces)
- 1 onion
- Homemade chicken stock from freezer.
Done. And Very tasty. I'm gonna jar some up and keep in my freezer. Its a HUGE potful!