Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flat Finds

To make a long story short, I ended up in Payless yesterday in desperate need of some flats. I have many pairs of heels, but the only "flats" I had were very ratty Keds looking sneakers that have seen better days... nothing I wanted to wear while walking though a mansion in the middle of La Canada (That post to follow).

I was hoping to find 1 pair that would go with the lovely dress I was wearing... and boy did I hit the jackpot!

I found 2 pairs!
 
DSCN1079
I have always likes the "wrapped" look of shoes. The 1 pump in the back I waited a few months to buy when cause the store was out of stock. There was something about it that felt so, me!  So when I found these two puppies, and for like 16.99 I couldn't resist.  I'm not usually TOO into bows, but the little brown bows weren't too over the top for me.   

When I wear my high heels, I feel, powerful and sexy. Having the flats on made me feel, dainty (dainty = marked by delicate or diminutive beauty, form, or grace).

No comments:

Post a Comment