Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A New Me!

There was a very long point in my life that I thought this was the first time and only time, I'd ever been seen in a bikini.




I've always struggled with my weight, for as long as I can remember. My two most hated words were "exercise" and "Diet."

Melanie and Christy
And well, growing up next to my sister who for the longest time was a constant size 0...and I wasn't...


Me, fat






















And I think this is one of my most heaviest photos taken. I was interning in LA, on my own for the first time. Eating... whatever was available! It even looks like I was about to eat Rick here for a snack!


Well, this October, I cut white sugar and white flour (white pasta and rice) out of my diet.  Starting eating grains that had "whole" as the very first word on the ingredient list and really start paying attention to myself. I even started a 2-3x a week yoga routine.  I've been very pleased with my results and try to remember to love myself everyday, just as I am for that day!

This is my "coming out" picture!


3 comments: