Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hot Fun in the Summer

I totally want these cool summer gadgets.

I've become absolutely obsessed with roasted veggies. I've been tossing them, usually cauliflower, onions, mushrooms, and or broccoli in a bowl with EVOO, salt, pepper and garlic powder, and throwing it into a 500 degree oven on a sheet pan, and voila! Yummy roasted veggies! MUCH tastier than bland old steamed veggies!

So oh how exciting when I came across THIS nifty thing in my inbox, from Crate & Barrel, or William Sonoma, or Sur La Table (they all register the same to me... expensive)


This little guy is small enough to fit in our small BBQ and I think it would make a wonderful addition to the grilling family, without blasting the apartment with intense kitchen heat in the dead of summer!

1 comment: