Monday, January 17, 2011

New Chapter ! New Year

I'm about to turn the big 3-1 and I have found a new lease on life!  I'm currently eating a diet that does NOT include white sugar or flour, and sticking with whole grain and natural unrefined sugars.

That being said, it was suggested that I need a new type of daily multiple vitamin.  I have a huge bottle of Centrum.  Apparently, the molecules in Centrum are big, so the body can not break them down therefore, the body only absorbs about 20% of the actual vitamins and minerals and you... pee away the rest of the 80%.

New Chapter is what I was given to try out.  Found in Whole Foods and specialty health food and vitamin shops (ie = expensive), the make up of THIS vitamin is that the molecules are small, and the body digests it like it does food.



I take direction.  So I bought. I am taking. And trying to see if I have more energy.  The jury's still out, but when I spoke to a nutritionist about the brand, she agreed that its the real deal!

Check out the website below!

http://www.newchapter.com/multivitamins/every-womans-one-daily

PS... did you know that MDs are only required to take 1 semester of nutrition...

No comments:

Post a Comment