Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Here Today Gone Tomorrow

I kept going back to the VS website to see... if my new coat went on sale so that I could get a price adjustment. I think you have between 1-3 months for this. But soon after buying the coat, it had disappeared from their website... ENTIRELY. I could not search it out with words. I couldn't even look it up from its Item number! This morning, I decided to do a Google search on it, cause i mean, really... does stuff just disappear? Well... I guess I was not the only one that just took 4 minutes to buy the coat.

Victoria s Secret coat


Victoria s Secret coat (see more sweater coats)

Victoria's Secret Hooded Sweater Coat

In a sleek, extra-long silhouette, this sweater coat is stitched with marled yarn for a textured look. A flattering tie waist and hood ensure this knit gets maximum style mileage, season after season. Hooded. Ties at waist. Front pockets. Machine wash. Tumble dry. Imported acrylic/wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment