Friday, January 6, 2012

Your Highness

I love dumb movies.  Live for them actually.  I'm not really into intellectual. Hurts my brain too much. That is not to say that I am stupid. But I'd prefer to laugh until I fall on the ground, rather than lose sleep with thought provoking ideas (most of the time)...

So I rented Your Highness, which stars my gal Natalie Portman.  I like that girl. Nice bum too! And James Franco. This actor, is an enigma to me, cause he does blockbusters like Spiderman... and then does some guest stars on General Hospital.  But he was funny in this movie :)



The husband had no interest in watching this movie, so I went solo a few mornings ago before work.  I captured this photo from the screen and got super excited, cause its I've BEEN there!

DSCN0918

Its The Giant's Causeway in Northern Irelend. 

See!

The Giant's Causeway


Wikipedia stated, that in a 2005 poll of Radio Times readers, the Giant's Causeway was named as the fourth greatest natural wonder in the United Kingdom. The tops of the columns form stepping stones that lead from the cliff foot and disappear under the sea. Most of the columns are hexagonal, although there are also some with four, five, seven and eight sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment