Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Wax Melt

Favorite Wax Melt by Petunia21
Favorite Wax Melt, a photo by Petunia21 on Flickr.

Depressed...

Its that time of year when the bills from all the Christmas-y goodness start arriving in the dreaded mailbox, and you are getting stares from your neighbors cause the lights are still hanging outside...

I have spent the last few mornings de-Christmasing the homestead. I hate it. I am usually filled with such holiday cheer when I look at this cute little mouse candle melt (Yankee Candle doesn't usually sell cute candle melts outside of Christmas themes) so I must carefully pack it away until next year. Don't worry mama mouse, just 11 more months!

I'm about 5 boxes done. Once my Xmas bear hand towels are done drying, they too will be packed away and the rest of the boxes can be tape sealed and brought back into storage. Bah humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment