Monday, January 30, 2012

Oops... I did it again!

Opps I Did it again!
Doesn't the blue flame really capture the color of me?!

I went to the Camarillo outlets on Saturday morning with Ms. K.  We headed up bright and early, with the sun shining and the wind blowing.  After QUITE a short amount of time considering this outlet WAS equipped with a Le Creuset store... I left with this "first.".

Most outlets sell "seconds" due to imperfections in sized, shape, colors, stitching and so forth.

I "picked this up" (a phrase my brother-in-law often throws around in such a manner as "I picked up a gallon of milk" but usually means "picking up a set of $500 speakers" for under a buck fifty (no, I don't mean $1.50).  It was 40% off as a first, because they were discontinuing the color! This color is Valecia. She is a 5 1/2 QT. Round French Oven weighing in at a 2-year-old.

I was really wanting to walk away with something Dijon (see below)

Dijon


...but all the seconds where pretty damaged, and I could get the same size and shape for less.  Next time.

<FW>
Baptized and used. All is right with the world.

Her/His name?  To be determined. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment