Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In Yoga Center keychain

In Yoga Center keychain by Petunia21
In Yoga Center keychain, a photo by Petunia21 on Flickr.

Today marked my 2nd 7 am yoga practice at In Yoga Studio in Valley Village. I really enjoyed it again, and it was very challenging.

I felt Monday's workout yesterday when trying to lift my 64 ounces of water from one side of my desk to the other! The facilities are really great and very accommodating. The lady at the front desk is adorable and cheerful for 6:45 in the morning!

Their spa-like bathrooms are really great. Both mornings, I was the only one there, so it was relaxing... and they provide towels!!! I just need to make sure the second the class is over to pack up and book it to the shower to allow myself a few more seconds to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment