Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mamma Mia!

0404021429.jpg


After what felt like ALMOST a year, I finally was able to see Mamma Mia at the Pantages. I remember seeing the small program cover in the back of the program for... Beauty and The Beast a while back and I was like "MUST GET TICKETS!"

I brought my handsome un-theatrical loving husband as my date. He wouldn't admit it, but I heard him chuckle quite a bit, despite the answer he gave to his father which I imagine was "did you like the show?" He responded "I enjoyed taking my wife to the theater."

The gal that played Sophie was pretty amazing. Her name is Chloe Tucker. She was fantastic, but no surprise.

downsized_0404021434.jpg

She went to the Boston Conservatory of Music in Boston. In my very biased opinion, only the best of the best go to and come out of BC :) (yeah, my cousin Carmen went there!)

Like when I saw the movie staring Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, Christine Baranski and Colin Firth, my feet were tapping from start to finish! Must download entire soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment