Thursday, April 12, 2012

BOOKS

BOOKS by Petunia21
BOOKS, a photo by Petunia21 on Flickr.

I have thrown myself into a stroll down memory lane.

Until You, was the first historical romance novel I ever read, kinda launching me into the guilty pleasure of this genre. I don't know why, but I am obsessed with TORTURED LOVE (cue Chris Isaak's Wicked Games). I'm sure this is something that will soon come up with my therapist, but these types of books are filled with it! Its always the maid falling in love with the Duke or vise versa.

Until You was the second book in this particular series, and came about 15 years after the first book, Whitney, My Love. I had always meant to read the first one, but life happens.

Living an actively leisure state while I'm between work assignments, I have turned back into a care-free 15 year old spending all day reading and staying up into the wee hours of the night indulging.

I hate when you get really attached to a book, and are kinda devastated when all of a sudden, you hit the prologue.

On to the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment