Monday, August 13, 2012

The Rest of the Olympic Google Doodles

I don't know about you all, but I'm sadden by the closing ceremonies last night... and GLAD!  These games have reaped me of much needed sleep!  I've gotten angered over the spoilers on Facebook from people posting results even before our prime time coverage on the left coast, and I feel like I've had my ups and downs with each Olympian.

I was telling the husband last night that by the next summer Olympics, we could be watching them with a child in tow. 4 Years is a long time!

Here are the Google doodles that I never posted. I had fun with all. Especially the interactive ones, which have links below them for your enjoyment!

Basketball 2012


Slalom Canoe 2012

 

Soccer 2012

Rhythmic Gymnastics 2012

Closing Ceremony 2012









No comments:

Post a Comment